Monte Pittman & Band: Rising Magazine Interview!

Monte Pittman rocked another solo gig at Ray’s Golden Lion in Richland a couple of nights ago (1/2 of axestatic was there to witness the awesomeness that is Montster!) and he and the band spent a little time with Rising Magazine to give a interview!

Monte Pittman on the cover of Rising Magazine!

Xander Smith, Warren Willis & Tommy Joe Ratliff talk about how they all got together to play with Monte, as well as Monte balancing his rock star life with his family life and  as his multi-talented musician side of his!

Monte Pittman Rising Magazine Interview!

Click HERE to read the 1st issue with a Montster interview!

The videos with the band are now available!

-IB

Advertisements

7 thoughts on “Monte Pittman & Band: Rising Magazine Interview!

1. rihannsu May 1, 2011 / 3:37 pm

I tried to watch the video but when I clicked it says the video is private?

2. MamaKath May 1, 2011 / 3:46 pm

Both vids set to private. :( Did you want to share this interview?

3. Glória May 1, 2011 / 4:16 pm

I can’t see the video either… do u guys wanna share??? :/ We’d love to hear our lovely guys talking about this experience…Please, share!!! Thanks!!

4. Iliana May 1, 2011 / 4:19 pm

The videos are property of the Rising Magazine and they will make them public in a few hours! Stay tuned!

5. Annie Lane May 1, 2011 / 7:55 pm

Fantastic interview. I am an avid Adam Lambert fan, and that is how I got to know these guys. Really looking forward to Monte’s new album (and the calendar).

6. Sharon Bunn May 4, 2011 / 10:47 pm

Monte is a musical genius. His musical direction and guitar solos on the Glamnation Tour were brilliant. I am always playing putting the Sleepwalker interlude on repeat. It’s haunting and beautiful. His solos are mesmerising. Tommy Jo Ratliff and Longineu Parsons also excellent. LP is the best drummer I’ve ever heard, born with the instinct. I regret that I’m not in the LA area, as I wouln’t miss any of his performances and The Deepest Dark is great!

7. Sharon Bunn May 4, 2011 / 11:04 pm

Please excuse above typos. Also wanted to say how much I enjoyed the interview videos, talented, very nice guys. Glad to see Monte doing his own thing, as he has so much to bring to music and I am a fan and supporter. I’m also glad to hear that he and Tommy will join Adam on his next tour, if schedules permit. Isaac Carpenter is a good drummer too and fits in so well with the band, but still miss LP’s magnificence. He’s a hard act to follow and is as good on drums as Monte is on guitar. They all are incredibly nice, talented guys, always gracious and generous to fans.