Monte Pittman’s “The Deepest Dark” to be re-released in CD!

After many many requests, Monte Pittman confirmed on his Twitter that his debut solo album “The Deepest Dark” will be re-released in physical CD and vinyl, “The way it’s supposed to be heard” as Monte said. The album will also have bonus tracks & demos and it will feature a brand new cover art!

Monte Pittman striking a C major on his Gibson Dove!

Monte also said in his recent interview for Fishman Transducers that after he wraps up the “Glam Nation Tour”, he will go on solo tour to support his album! “The Deepest Dark” is currently available for digital download on CDBaby, iTunes and Amazon. GO GET IT!

Stay tuned to ASP for updates!

Advertisements

7 thoughts on “Monte Pittman’s “The Deepest Dark” to be re-released in CD!

1. GlamLC July 24, 2010 / 9:10 pm

This will be EPIC!

2. Miss Fitz July 24, 2010 / 9:12 pm

Or will it be FIERCE?

3. @AdamsWench July 24, 2010 / 9:25 pm

Epic Happy For you Monte You will do Amazing as the Deepest Dark CD is Epic as well .
    Sad that you will be leaving Adam Lambert However after the tour ends.
    Mixed Emotions .
    But congrats on your CD going “HARD COPY”.

4. LJ July 24, 2010 / 10:25 pm

Now that is what I was waiting for! I’m not a fan of downloads. I think the quality is inferior versus a CD.

5. Suz526 July 26, 2010 / 1:47 am

Yay Monte!!! Can’t wait for your tour to start! I’ll be there!

6. Iliana July 28, 2010 / 2:05 pm

@AdamsWench,
    I suppose that after the Glam Nation Tour, Adam will take a well deserved break before he starts working on his next album. So he won’t need to have a band.

I’m sure Monte will be back for the next round!

In the meantime… MADONNA TOUR!!!

7. GlamImmortal July 28, 2010 / 5:32 pm

I can’t wait for the CD and the tour! Looking forward to the extra tracks, too :)